this agreement sets out the terms and conditions that govern the FlyBuys™ Rewards Program (the “Program”). By participating in the Program, you agree to adhere to the Program rules set forth below (the “Rules”). Participating Locations include FBOs and merchants. You are responsible for reading these Rules in order to understand your rights, responsibilities and status under the Program. For full details and answers to questions about the Program, please visit the Program website at flybuysrewards.com or email email@example.com.
- To enroll in the Program go to flybuysrewards.com and click on the Enroll tab.
- To award points, FBO/Merchant must enroll in the program as a Participating (“Participating Location “) Points for transactions and additional points (“Points”) are assigned to FlyBuys members through the Award Points link located at flybuysrewards.com.
- Participating Locations must provide a valid email address to receive program communications, including the monthly account statement notifications from Program Headquarters.
- Participating Locations can change their address and other contact information by logging in to their account atflybuysrewards.com or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
ISSUANCE OF PROGRAM POINTS/MEMBER BENEFITS
- Participating Location is responsible for payment of any Points issued by the Participating Location through the Award Points link to members and this fee is payable to WFS at $0.02 per point. WFS is not responsible for payment of any points issued in error by the Participating Location. Automatic points issued by WFS for World Fuel | Colt contract fuel and trip support services and AVCARD transactions are the responsibility of WFS and Participating Locations will not be charged a per point fee.
- Only WFS’s records will be used to determine a Participating Location’s status including the number of points issued for which the Participating Location is responsible and membership status. If a Participating Location believes that Points have not been properly invoiced or credited to a member account, they are required to submit documentation or other proof satisfactory to Program Headquarters (“Headquarters”), which may include copies of fuel transaction receipts or purchase documentation. Any claim for inaccurate invoices or uncredited Points must be received by Headquarters within six (6) months after the date any Qualifying Fuel Purchase was made, whether or not the Participating Location received or viewed their monthly Program statement.
- Each Participating Location will be responsible for remaining knowledgeable about his or her account information and the Program Rules. Information regarding the status of a Participating Location account will be communicated in monthly account statements and can also be obtained by emailing email@example.com. Monthly account statements will only be sent via email. Participating Locations who do not have an email address on record will not receive monthly account statements notifications. It is the responsibility of each Participating Location to monitor their Points.
- WFS will automatically award WFS aviation customers that are Members and associated with a corporate account two (2) or one (1) Point for each gallon of World Fuel | Colt Contract fuel purchased from an Air Elite, World Fuel Services Network or location accepting World Fuel | Colt contract fuel. Four (4) Points for every $10 spent at Air Elite, two (2) points for every $5 spent at World Fuel Services network locations and one (1) point for every $10 spent at locations accepting AVCARD. WFS will also award two (2) points for every gallon at Air Elite and one (1) point for every gallon at other locations accepting World Fuel | Colt contract fuel. Eligible locations are determined at the sole discretion of WFS. Points can also be awarded by Participating Locations at the sole discretion of the Participating Location. Points are considered earned on the date the Member completes a fuel transaction or purchase and will be credited to a Member’s account within 48 hours of a completed purchase. WFS is not responsible for processing or point deposit delays. Points awarded are always processed in USD and USG. WFS reserve the right to modify how points are awarded at any time.
- Members without WFS accounts are only eligible to receive points awarded by Participating Location at the sole discretion of the Participating Location. Points are considered earned on the date awarded by the Participating FBO/Merchant and will be credited to Member’s account within 48 hours.
- Points will not be awarded on refunded or fraudulently obtained fuel purchase transactions. Points can only be accumulated on fuel purchased through World Fuel | Colt contract fuel by the Member or through dollars spent on the Member’s AVCARD or for World Fuel | Colt trip support services at eligible locations or as awarded by Participating Locations. No Points will be awarded on purchases paid for by a non-member who uses a Member’s ID card to swipe a transaction. WFS reserves the right to refuse to award Points, for fuel purchased for commercial-type aircraft or for fuel purchased by fractionals (i.e., FAR Part 91 Subpart K).
- WFS has the right to change participating obligation like point issuance requirement and minimum point purchase to remain active
- WFS may prohibit or delete Participating Location bonus offers and related images at flybuysrewards.com
- Participating Locations can choose to discontinue participation at any time by contacting Program Headquarters but will be liable for any outstanding balance.
- Points expire 24 months after the date they are earned. Points are earned on the date each qualifying fuel transaction is made.
- Awards expire according to the rules of the individual merchant. It is the responsibility of the Member to remain knowledgeable regarding award expiration dates once received.
- Lost or stolen rewards will not be reissued.
- Member accounts that have not had any Point or Award activity for four (4) years will be closed.
LIMITATION OF REMEDIES
If WFS improperly assesses fees to a Participating Location for any Points or some other feature of the Program, the Participating Location’s exclusive remedy shall be a correction to the fees charged or such other alternative benefit as determined by WFS. Other than making such benefit available, WFS shall have no additional liability whatsoever to a Participating Location or anyone claiming through a Participating Location or on a Participating Location’s. In no event shall WFS be liable to any Participating Location or anyone claiming through a Participating Location or on a Participating Location behalf for any direct, indirect, or consequential damages or lost revenue or profits, arising out of WFS’s acts or omissions in connection with the Program.
- WFS may, among other things, (i) cancel, terminate, revoke, suspend or modify any Program Rules for Point levels, awards, conditions of participation or any other terms and conditions including but not limited to the Program rules and all requirements for Awards with no notice and at any time or (ii) terminate the Program in its entirety with 60 days prior written notice to a Member. Therefore, under either circumstance, Participating Location may not rely upon the continued availability of any Program feature.
- Fraud, misrepresentation, abuse or violation of applicable rules may result in administrative and/or legal action by appropriate governmental authorities and/or WFS. Such action may include, without limitation, the forfeiture of all Awards and any accumulated Points in a Member’s account, as well as cancellation of the account and the Member’s future participation in the Program. In addition, WFS reserves the right to take appropriate legal action to recover damages, including attorneys’ fees, incurred in prosecuting any lawsuit.
- WFS reserve the right to audit any and all Participating Location accounts at any time for compliance with the Program rules, without notice to the Participating Location. In the event the audit reveals discrepancies or possible violations of the terms and conditions, the processing of Award redemption requests may be delayed pending completion of the audit.
- WFS shall attempt to advise active Participating Location of various matters of interest through its website and/or through email, but WFS shall have no responsibility to do so.
- WFS shall have no liability for correspondence, mail, or email, which is lost, delayed, or misdirected.
- WFS shall not be liable for a lost or stolen password, email address, Awards or Participating Location account number.
- All Program rules may be modified from time to time, are subject to interpretation by WFS.
- Awards, Points and any special offers to Members are subject to applicable government regulations and are void where prohibited by law.
- Participation in the FlyBuys Rewards Program is void where prohibited by law. Other restrictions may apply.